241x280mm 9.5"x11" continous forms NCR Paper Carbonless Paper
Roll sizes: 76x65mm, 76x70mm 76x76mm, 76x80mm, 57x50mm, 57x57mm etc.
Continuous forms: 241x279mm or 240x280mm, 241x140mm, 9.5”x11”, 9.5”x5.5” etc.
2 layers, 3 layers, 4 layers, 5 layers, 6 layers or parts
Sizes are customized by buyers, different sizes are acceptable.
1. Sharp Image, clear printing text.
High coating Technology, double coating, stable and good performance
2. Faster Delivery: One week for popular sizes. 2 weeks for OEM printing rolls once receive complete design/artwork in AI or CDR format.
3. Full Guarantee: Full compensation if receive worse order quality than approval samples.
4. OEM printing paper rolls are welcome.
5. We have powerful export teams and shipping teams to export LCL/Containers in CIF/CFR/Door to Door to save your time and cost.
1. Popular sizes and ready samples are free all the time. OEM printing samples are requested to pay sample fee to make printing job.
2. Delivery: Free delivery to all areas in China except oversea countries, for example, we can send to your agent/friends free in China.
3. Clients offer DHL/UPS/FEDEX/TNT/ARAMEX account numbers to send samples by air.
4. Clients can arrange DHL/UPS/FEDEX/TNT/ARAMEX to pick up samples from us.
5. If you pay DHL fee to us or you arrange DHL to pick up within 1kg, we will refund you back double amount, for example, you pay 50 usd, we will refund you 100 usd honestly.
1. Send us purchase order or send order details by email, we will send you Proforma Invoice with complete order details and bank details for you to arrange advance.
A. Specification, quantity, packing, carton printing.
B. Consignee & Notify party details to make Bill of lading later.
C. Shipping documents: B/L, invoice, packing list, CO(for Middle East, Africa), FORM A(Canada), FORM E(Southeast Asia), those documents are free offered by shipper.
CIQ(Egypt, Ethiopia), SGS Report(Uganda, other countries), SONCAP(Nigeria) are requested by buyers’ countries, paid by clients if requested.
2. Payments: TT, 30% of order amount for production, balance before container loading.